MAGIC COLOR SHAMPOO
Crazy Liberty Magic Color Shampoos. Semi-Permanent Pet Hair Coloring Shampoo, Safe and Gentle Ammonia and Paraben Free Hair Dye Shampoo, Non-Toxic Coloring Shampoo for All Pets Can be Bathed
8.45 Fl. Oz. (250ml.)
MAGIC COLOR SHAMPOO is safe and gentle ammonia and paraben free shampoo made for easily dying your pet with bright and vibrant colors just by washing them. Can be used on a plethora of pets including dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and others.
Use on white or light-colored coats for best results. For a more vibrant color leave the shampoo on for a longer time before rinsing and use in consecutive baths on same areas.
Shampoo available in Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well before using.
- Open carefully. The solution is liquid; try to avoid involuntary spillage.
- Wear gloves when applying the Magic Color Shampoo. Avoid it getting on clothes or household surfaces.
- Wash hair with warm water. If the pet’s coat is dirty and oily, wash pet first. Don’t use conditioners before using the Magic Color Shampoo for best results.
- Apply a generous amount the Magic Colors Shampoo directly onto the pet’s hair from roots to edges.
- Leave to dry for 15-20 minutes. The longer it dries the more vivid the color will be.
- Rinse your pet with warm water and dry with a hairdryer. Do not dry with a towel.
- Do not use the Magic Color Shampoo on an animal with medical conditions or having any kind of skin disease, allergies, dermatitis, or eczema.
- If the Magic Color Shampoo got in eyes, immediately rinse it with copious amounts of water.
- Use the Magic Color Shampoo carefully. Avoid it getting on clothes or hands.
- Prevent the pets from ingesting the Magic Color Shampoo.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hexylene Glycol, Colorant Pigments.