MAGIC COLOR SHAMPOO
Crazy Liberty Magic Color Shampoos. Semi-Permanent Pet Hair Coloring Shampoo, Safe and Gentle Ammonia and Paraben Free Hair Dye Shampoo, Non-Toxic Coloring Shampoo for All Pets Can be Bathed
8.45 Fl. Oz. (250ml.)
MAGIC COLOR SHAMPOO is a safe and gentle ammonia and paraben free shampoo made for easily dying your pet with bright and vibrant colors just by washing them. Can be used on a plethora of pets including dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and others.
Use on white or light-colored coats for best results. For a more vibrant color leave the shampoo on for a longer time before rinsing and use in consecutive baths on same areas.
Shampoo available in Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well before using.
- Open carefully. The solution is liquid; try to avoid involuntary spillage.
- Wear gloves when applying the Magic Color Shampoo. Avoid it getting on clothes or household surfaces.
- Wash hair with warm water. If the pet’s coat is dirty and oily, wash pet first. Don’t use conditioners before using the Magic Color Shampoo for best results.
- Apply a generous amount the Magic Colors Shampoo directly onto the pet’s hair from roots to edges.
- Leave to dry for 15-20 minutes. The longer it dries the more vivid the color will be.
- Rinse your pet with warm water and dry with a hairdryer. Do not dry with a towel.
- Do not use the Magic Color Shampoo on an animal with medical conditions or having any kind of skin disease, allergies, dermatitis, or eczema.
- If the Magic Color Shampoo got in eyes, immediately rinse it with copious amounts of water.
- Use the Magic Color Shampoo carefully. Avoid it getting on clothes or hands.
- Prevent the pets from ingesting the Magic Color Shampoo.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hexylene Glycol, Colorant Pigments.